Fort Johnson Volunteer Fire Co Inc.
- Chief: Alden Miller
- Meetings: Thursdays 7PM
Station 1: 4 Ft. Johnson Ave, Fort Johnson, NY 12070
Station 2: 369 Golf Course Road, Fort Johnson, NY 12010
- Phone: 518-843-1269
- Email: email@example.comHagaman Fire Department
Hagaman Volunteer Fire Department
- Established in 1926, the Hagaman Fire Department serves Fire District No. 2 – covering the Town of Amsterdam from the center line of State Highway 30 and east, including the Village of Hagaman. We are the second largest volunteer department in Montgomery County.
- Chief: Eric Ball
- Meetings: Drills – Every Monday Night 19:00, Monthly – First Tuesday of every month
- Location: 126 S. Pawling Street, PO Box 328, Hagaman, NY 12086
- Phone: 518-842-3641 (Fax)518-842-0037
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Page
Tribes Hill Fire Department
- The Tribes Hill Fire Department was established in 1914 and has been serving the community continuously ever since.
- Chief: Glenn Newkirk
- Meetings: Wednesday nights at 7PM. Business meetings on the first Wednesday of each month.
- Location: 280 Mohawk Drive, Tribes Hill, NY 12177
- Phone: 518-829-7222
- Email: click here Note: this is a general FD email address and does not go straight to the chief.
- Tribes Hill Fire Department is looking for a local volunteer to develop and maintain a website. If you have the skills, time and interest we’d like to talk with you. Please call the fire department and ask for Neal, or email us.
Cranesville Volunteer Fire Department
- Chief: Brian Delisa
- President: Marilyn Sawyer
- Meetings: Monthly, 1st Monday of the Month 7PM, Drill nights every Wednesday at 7PM
- Location: 167 Riverview Drive, Amsterdam, NY 12010
- We were established in 1949 and currently have 1 engine, 2 engine/tankers, 1 rescue and 1 brush truck.
- We are looking for new volunteers and encourage anyone to come down, any Wednesday night, and see what we are all about.